PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS APP
- What’s in these terms?
These terms tell you the rules for using our Android and iOS mobile applications.
Click on the links below to go straight to more information on each area:
- Who we are and how to contact us
- Who can use our app?
- By using our App you accept these terms.
- There are other terms that may apply to you.
- We may make changes to these terms.
- We may make changes to our App.
- We may suspend or withdraw our App.
- We may transfer this agreement to someone else.
- You must keep your membership account details safe.
- How you may use material on our App.
- Do not rely on the information on our App.
- We are not responsible for websites we link to.
- Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you.
- Exclusion of liability for digital content.
- We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them.
- Rules about linking to our App.
- Which country’s laws apply to any disputes?
- Who we are and how to contact us
https://dazzleandfizzclub.co.uk/ is operated by Dazzle and Fizz Limited. We are registered in England and Wales under company number 08704706 and have our registered office address at Unit 3, Riverside Business Centre, Walnut Tree Close, Guildford, GU14UG. Our VAT number is 156268981.
For app technical support, please e-mail email@example.com or telephone us at 01483 849009.
- Who can use our App?
If you are in the UK, you must be aged 18 or over to have a Dazzle & Fizz Club profile (or under 18 if you are supervised by a parent or guardian).
- By using our App you accept these terms
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our App.
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
- There are other rules that may apply to you
These are some other rules, which also apply to your use of our App:
- Our Membership Terms and Conditions (these tell you about all the terms which apply to you if you sign up as a member on our app ). Our Acceptable Use Policy (this describes what photos/videos/content you can upload to our App and how you should behave with other members).
- We may make changes to our App
We may update and change our App from time to time to reflect changes to our presenters, our users needs and our business priorities. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any major changes.
- We may suspend or withdraw our App
Our App is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our App or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our App for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
- We may transfer this agreement to someone else
We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the contract.
- You must keep your membership account details safe
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01483 849009.
- How you may use material from our App
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our App, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our App for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our App.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our app must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our app for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence from us or our licensors.
- Do not rely on the information on our App
The content on our App is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our app.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our app, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether expressed or implied, that the content on our app is accurate, complete or up to date.
- We are not responsible for any website we link to
Where our app contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
- Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
Please note that we only provide our app for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our app for any commercial or business purposes without obtaining a licence from us/our licensor, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- We do not guarantee that our app will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our app. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our app by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our app, the server on which our app is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our app. You must not attack our app via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our App will cease immediately. We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
- Rules about linking to our App
You may link to our App, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our app on any website that is not owned by you.
Our app must not be framed on any other website, nor may you create a link to any part of our app other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website to which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
If you wish to link to or make any use of the content on our app other than that set out above, please contact email@example.com
Which country’s laws apply to any dispute?
English law applies to these rules. If you want to complain about us and you live in the UK, you can only bring your complaint in the courts of England and Wales. If you want to complain about us, you have to tell us ASAP.