This version was last updated on 01 May 2020 and historic versions are archived and can be obtained by contacting us.
- Who are we?
We’re the Data Controller in respect of your Personal Data.
Our full name: Dazzle and Fizz Limited t/a Vesta.
Our contact details: Unit E The Factory, Dippenhall, Farnham, England, GU10 5DW
Company number: 08704706
Registered at the ICO under: ZA[•]
The “Website” is the website at: https://dazzleandfizzclub.co.uk/ and includes our Android and iOS mobile applications.
For data privacy and data protection matters our contact details are email@example.com and our telephone number is 01483 849009.
Our Website is also intended for children of any member.
- What is this notice?
This notice explains how we use your personal information. In this notice, you will see different names or terms that you may not be familiar with, such as:
Data Controller: This person (or group of people, like us) is in charge of the information collected.
Personal Data: This means any information that can be used to identify someone, such as your address and date of birth.
- What do we do?
With the best luxury venues, exclusive brand partnerships, curated content, family concierge service and an industry-leading panel of experts, Vesta will both support and enrich your family unit.
Vesta offers you and your family everything from fitness and mindfulness to family meal plans and childcare advice, all at your fingertips. Wherever you are in the world, whatever the time of year, Vesta travels with you, ensuring continued value for your family 12 months of the year.
- What information do we collect?
As a result of what we do, we hold some information about you. By law we are recognised as the person in charge of the information we hold about you. We are known as the Data Controller of this information. We collect your personal information from you (or if you are a child, your parent/guardian).
We collect the following information:
- information that you provide to us when you create a family account with Vesta (including your name, photo ID, email address, home address, DoB, gender, telephone number, names of your family members, username, password, best time of the day to contact you and areas of interest);
- details of the transactions you carry out through the Website;
- information that you provide to us or our third party provider payment provider Stripe for billing (e.g. contact phone number, billing address, payment card details);
- information that you provide to us if you email us about a question, complaint or to report a problem with the Website;
- if you contact us by email, phone or otherwise, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- technical information such as your IP address, device type, cookie ID, browser-type, broad geographic location (e.g. country or city-level location) and other technical information. We may also collect information about how your device has interacted with our Website, including the pages accessed and links clicked. Please see our Cookies Policy for further information.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data).
- How do we use your information?
We use your information for the following purposes:
- to register you as a new member and verify that you are who you say you are;
- to process your membership subscription which you place through the Website;
- to take payment;
- to provide you with any customer support and handle any cancellation or refund requests;
- to use data analytics to ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to collect information and create insights about your browsing habits on our Website to ensure we deliver you the most effective content; and
- What’s our “legal basis” for collecting this information?
The legal basis for processing your Personal Data: we process your Personal Data either on the basis of your consent, where this has been given unambiguously, or on the basis that it is necessary for the performance of a contract between you and us, or on the basis that it is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us in operating and making available the Website.
- Who do we share your Personal Data with?
The recipients or categories of recipients of your Personal Data are:
- our third party suppliers who help us to fulfil your subscription order that you place on the Website e.g. our third party payment processor, Stripe;
- our third party suppliers who help us maintain the Website and run our business e.g. our hosting provider, Website developers, marketing agencies and our IT support team;
We may also disclose your Personal Data to any prospective buyer of our business or assets or our professional advisors who provide legal, accounting, consulting, banking, or insurance services.
- Is my information safe?
We are committed to protecting the information we receive from you. We follow reasonable technical and management practices to help protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of data stored on our system. While no computer system is completely secure, we believe the measures we have implemented reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved.
- Transfer of Data
Sometimes the information we hold about you may be transferred outside of the EU. This happens when the information is held on our computers but we get another company to store it in the cloud. The cloud may be in a location outside of the EU but we do what we’re legally required to do to make sure that those companies keep your information as safe as possible.
- What happens to my information when I click on a link to a social media website or other third party website?
The Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from third party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any Personal Data to these websites.
- How long will you keep my information for?
The Personal Data will be stored for as long as you have a membership account with us (or your parent or guardian has a membership account with us). We keep some of your Personal Data for longer if we are required to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse or enforce the Website terms and conditions, even after you have closed your account or it is no longer needed to provide the services to you. When we no longer need Personal Data, we securely delete and destroy it.
- What are my rights?
- You have the right to request from us access to and rectification or erasure of Personal Data or restriction of processing concerning you or to object to our processing of the data as well as the right to data portability. If you would like to do so, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If we are relying on your consent to process data, you may withdraw your consent at any time by notice to us.
- You have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office about the manner in which or otherwise in respect of the manner in which we process your Personal Data. Their website is https://ico.org.uk/.
- Do I need to provide you with all this information?
Your provision of Personal Data to us is not in general subject to a contractual or legal requirement, although it is subject to a contractual requirement in the event of a purchase of a subscription from the Website. In all other circumstances, if you choose not to supply your Personal Data to us, however, you may not be able to access certain areas of the Website, nor use certain services.
- Will you tell me about any changes you make to the Website?
We may change this page from time to time, to reflect how we are processing your data. If we make significant changes, we will make that clear on the Website or by some other means of contact such as email, so that you are able to review the changes before you continue to use the Website.